- Off White Floral Ankle Length Anarkali Megandi Green Dupatta289.00 USD
- Raw Silk Hand Embroidered Navy Blue Anarkali345.00 USD
- Teal Green Georgette Anarkali Off White Heavy Sequins Embroidered Dupatta268.00 USD
- Yellow Peony Anarkali Heavy Thread Sequins Embroidery318.00 USD
- Sage Blue Floral Thread Sequins Work Knee Length Anarkali325.00 USD
- Light Peach Thread Work Knee Length Anarkali319.00 USD
Finally we bring to you this elegant outfit as sahara choli, very popular Indian ethnic wear. Perfect wear for any occasion because of its styling possibilities with wide scope of design to blend-in any occasion be it casual or formal.
SHARARA SET DETAILS
It consists of three parts mainly sharara, choli and also dupatta.
Sharara are loose pleated trouser for women which are typically worn with kameez or choli.
Choli which is upper body wear so often exposing midriff depending on style.
Dupatta wide length fabric so it can easily be carried on shoulders to cover the chest.
Designer get to play around with various fabric to deliver different style for sharara choli because its made with any fabrics with reference to desired output. Most likely fabric to make dupatta are soft net, chiffons, georgette because its carried on shoulder in folded style, it should be lightweight, soft, flowy fabric.
- Raw Silk
- Chanderi Silk
- Dhupian Silk
- Banarsi Silk